al-Dāʿī al-Mutlaq Dr Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA, Elucidated in one of his addresses that one who imparts knowledge and nurtures people in a noble and upright manner surely supports the cause of Almighty Allah TA”. In another speech, he stated, “A strong foundation of Islamic ambience will result in those graduates, who will be;
- Zealous and ardent in Deeni affairs
- Skilled in arts and Sciences
- Deeply rooted and firm incertitude
- Steadfast in their beliefs in the wavering circumstances of this world”
53rd al-Dāʿī al-Mutlaq Dr Syedna Aali Qadr Mufaddal Saifuddin (TUS) addressed the students of one Imaani school recently…
The English rendering of the above excerpt is as follows;
“Rasulullah S.A. has stated that: Seeking Al-Ilm is obligatory upon every Muslim man and woman. (You should) Endeavor to seek Ilm! Render khidmat to dawat! Be of service to your fellowmen! (Particularly) be of service to mumeneen! Somebody among you will be an architect while another an engineer. Someone a doctor while someone a businessman.”
Therefore, we invigorate our vision and mission from the essence of the aforementioned texts. Graduates of Saifee School will hence be;
- Passionate and devoted mumeneen
- Successful and skillful professionals in their fields
- Compassionate benefactors of mankind
- Responsible citizens of India
The cascading grace of Al Dai al Ajal Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and his Mansoos, Al Dai al Ajal Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS infuses optimism and enthusiasm in the hearts of the Dawoodi Bohra community.
Al Dai al Ajal Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and his Mansoos, Al Dai al Ajal Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS have always emphasized the importance of Memorizing Al Quran Al Majeed and learning the correct way to recite it.
Saifee School, Udaipur is ascending to new heights by constantly facilitating its students to engage in the fruitful activity of Hifzul Quran Al Majeed. It is our aspiration and relentless endeavour to make Hifzul Quran Al Majeed, by the grace of Allah TA, the most treaded pathway to achieve the happiness and benedictions of His Holiness TUS.
In our efforts to comply the standards of Al Jamea Tus Saifiyah, which is the fountainhead of our inspiration, we have been working on adopting methods that would expedite memorization and mastery in the recitation of al Quran al Majeed.
By the Dua Mubarak of His Holiness TUS, students at Saifee School have started reaping rewards of our incessant efforts towards HifzUl Quran Il Kareem
May Allah Ta’ala bless us to achieve remarkable results in the future as well.
THE EMBOLDENED CHILD WILL COMPETE IN THE 21ST CENTURY.
XSEED is a proven research-based academic program for schools that builds thinking skills and problem-solving confidence in young students. XSEED children ask more questions, can write in their own words, which includes doing word problems in mathematics, completing their homework on their own, being fluent English language speakers, persistent in solving problems, and scoring well on tests.
NIIT IT WIZARD PLUS
IT Wizard Plus is designed to create an early exposure of technology for students.
IT Wizard Plus deploys PACE methodology of learning.
‘PACE’ is built on the principles of David Kolb’s experiential learning model, which means, learning through reflection on doing. The program familiarizes students with the various facets of technology and also nurtures their creativity through continuous exposure to various learning modules.
The program aims at making the students future-ready with relevant IT skills and exposure to technology at an early age.
The Sports Gurukul
L2F’s core objective is to lay a foundation in fitness and sports amongst children which will help them not only during childhood but throughout their lives.
Below are the key points of our school’s sports training program’
- Maximize activity during physical training sessions
- Learn essential fitness, nutrition, and wellness concepts for an active and healthy lifestyle
- Fight childhood obesity
- Develop health and skill-related fitness components
- Build discipline, self-confidence, leadership and decision-making skills
- Cope with peer pressure and academics
- Meet requirements for daily and weekly physical activity
- Ensure students succeed and enjoy
- Achieve holistic development with a focus on cognitive and social skills
- Help children understand the importance of physical fitness
- Teach children self-assessment and self-planning
- Lay the foundation for Lifelong Fitness